Flip book element
Rahu is considered to be a shadow planet and controls the emotions, excitements, alertness, intelligence, destination, psychology and materialism etc. It is believed that, when Rahu Graha is wrongly placed, it can create lots of misunderstanding, separations in family, negative thoughts, depressive thinking and other health issues. Its impact is deep and powerful. Therefore, in such a condition, performing Rahu Graha Shanti Jaap with the help of an experienced priest by chanting 18000 mantras of Rahu helps in getting the relief from all such issues, victory over enemies and get rid of the malefic effects. Pooja is followed with Hawan ritual wherein, Ghee and other sacred material related to Lord Rahu are offered to Agni to minimize the bad effects and maximize the benefits.
WHY YOU NEED THIS POOJA
Performing Navagraha Shanti Pooja is the most auspicious way to please all Graha and take blessing from them for well beingness of entire family. It provides the required strength to overcome the hardships and relief from all obstacles including betterment of finances and health.
Many a times we hear from frustrated people saying that they are going through very tough time. In spite of genuine efforts, they are not getting good results. This situation may occur if Grahas are bad effective, inauspicious, negative, bad houses in the Horoscope. Navgrahas constitutes of the Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu and Ketu. Each of these nine planets exerts an impact in our lives.
By performing the Navgraha Shanti Puja, these grahas can be appeased for better results.
Advantages of this Pooja:
- Timely performance of Navagraha Shanti will save one from any kind of problems in life.
- It eradicates overall planets related doshas.
- It propitiates the malefic planets and strengthens the auspicious planets.
- When you have multiple planetary afflictions in your horoscope, this puja is best.
- It is extremely useful in enhancing domestic happiness and prosperity.
- Problems related to marriage, career, relations and progeny etc. can be sorted out
Your Pooja is Simplified at “OHM Gems”
- Pooja Cost: Ghar pe Pooja (At your place-home or office): Rs 2351
- Online Pooja cost: Rs 2001
- Price is inclusive of Pooja samagri. In case of Onsite pooja, you need to arrange eatables, utensils, hawan kund, flowers / garland etc. only.
- No of Pandits: 1, Time: 5Hrs, No of mantras: 1100 for each Graha (9900).
Create a Flip Book for any product category. You can also select custom posts.